- Abbreviate all street identifiers unless they are in a paragraph.
- Use address blocks like envelopes.
- Don't add a break between addresses and previous paragraph that refers to it.
Fill out the form and mail it to us at:
470 N. Lake St.
Mundelein, IL 60060
A comma is necessary before the final item. (i.e., I really hate cheese, lima beans, biscuits and gravy, and extra commas.)
Use commas at other times as needed. (Hint, the word "which" almost always requires a comma).
When using images for the site they should be no larger then the following in these instances:
- Right Contact with image - 200 x 150 for landscape and 150 x 200 for portrait
- Staff Directory - 144 x 216 (using standard options) 150x 200 (when using basic HTML)
- Resource / Business Directory - 160 x 120